Skin Beautiful MD Fat Loss Complete Support (3 in 1 Daily Packs)
Features 3 medical grade formulas in one easy to use daily pack, to help you feel full, control blood sugar, manage cortisol, boost metabolic rate, burn fat, burn more calories and increase energy. This is the ultimate upgrade to using shakes and fiber.
1. A comprehensive endocrine-balancing formula which focuses on healthy insulin, leptin, and cortisol function in order to support safe fat metabolism and maintenance of lean body mass. The addition of Coleus forskohlii, Garcinia cambogia and EGCg may also help to maintain and improve lean body mass and support basal metabolic rate. This unique array of nutrients and botanicals is also useful for controlling food cravings and helping the body naturally manage blood sugar levels.
2.A formula designed to support thermogenesis and healthy fat loss without causing any stimulant associated side effects often seen with other fat reduction formulas.
Bitter orange extract has been shown to increase thermogenesis and basal metabolic rate in various studies. Naringin, hesperidin and green tea extract provide additional thermogenic support to this formula.
Thermogenesis is a process where the body raises its temperature or energy output, helping you burn off more calories in the form of heat. Supporting thermogenesis stimulates your metabolism, which is the rate that your body uses calories in order to maintain itself.
No matter what you are doing – exercising, eating, drinking, even sleeping – you are continuously using calories to keep normal body functions going. The faster your metabolic rate, the more efficient your body is at using food for fuel as well as burning stored fat cells as energy.
Having a healthy metabolism that enables you to readily burn calories is key to a well-tuned fat/weight management program.
3. L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative with the essential function of helping fat enter the mitochondria, where fats are converted into energy inside cells.
Dietary fats and stored body fat are rich sources of energy, but they require carnitine for transport into the mitochondria.
==>Simply put, without adequate carnitine, fat cannot be used as a fuel source in the body.
As a result of impaired fat metabolism, suboptimal carnitine levels may interfere with fat loss, hinder athletic performance (both aerobic and anaerobic – cardio and resistance training), and hamper the maintenance of healthy blood lipids, such as cholesterol and triglycerides.
Highlights: L-carnitine occurs naturally in all foods, with animal proteins being the richest sources—particularly red meat and dark meats, such as lamb, beef, and dark meat poultry.
Very small amounts are present in plant foods. The human body produces carnitine from the amino acids methionine and lysine, along with iron and vitamins B3 and B6.
There are times, however, when the physiologic demand for carnitine exceeds combined dietary intake and the body’s production capacity.
• Vegetarians – Carnitine supplementation may be especially beneficial for those who do not ingest carnitine and its precursor amino acids in adequate amounts, such as vegetarians, vegans, and those who limit consumption of dark meats.
• Healthy Weight Management – Supplementation may be helpful for healthy weight management. Studies have shown that supplementing with L-carnitine may assist the body’s ability to burn fat, even in people who are not overtly deficient. It may be particularly beneficial when combined with a low-carbohydrate diet and exercise.
• Exercise Support – Carnitine is excellent for supporting exercise performance. It can help preserve lean body mass, encourage the body to burn fat rather than glucose (glycogen) during exercise, and enhance exercise performance. By helping to provide sustained fuel to the mitochondria, carnitine supplementation may help delay the point at which an athlete “feels the burn” from lactic acid buildup in the muscles, facilitating exercise at a higher intensity for a longer period of time. It may be especially effective among athletes consuming a lower-carbohydrate diet, wherein the body’s larger muscle groups are fueled predominantly by fats.
• Cardiovascular Support – Carnitine helps to support healthy blood lipid levels and promotes a healthy cardiovascular system. The heart is one of the hardest working muscles in the body, and is fueled primarily by fats. Due to its very high concentration of mitochondria, an adequate supply of carnitine is crucial for proper heart muscle function.