Skin Beautiful MD Classic Chocolate Everyday Formula (Feel Full and Energized)
-This is a unique formula that helps to reduce fat levels and help support muscle maintenance/growth.
-It helps support energy and endurance levels during the day
-Contains Glucomann fiber, which is a Japanese fiber that we LOVE. This helps you feel full, which helps reduce calorie intake.
-Pea protein based, includes healthy levels of the essential branched chain amino acids (BCAAs
Additional Highlights: Classic Chocolate Everyday Formula
• Ideal meal supplement, with 16 g of protein per one scoop serving
• Excellent for low carbohydrate diets • 100% vegetarian
• NatureFolateTM – natural vitamin folates that are found in foods such as spinach and are immediately “active” and bioavailable to the human body. These natural folates are included rather than the potentially harmful synthetic folic acid, which is known to build up in the body as unmetabolized folic acid.
• Stabilized creatine – important for energy reserves and helps to increase muscle mass, strength and endurance. Vegetarians appear to have lower tissue creatine concentrations, since creatine is mostly found in animal foods such as herring, pork, beef, salmon and tuna.
• Glucomannan and fiber – included to support satiety, blood sugar balance and drink texture • Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – naturally-occurring fatty acid shown to be useful in supporting proper fat burning, healthy blood sugar levels, and in modulating inflammation. • Vitamin E in the form of high gamma mixed tocopherols • Chelated minerals for superior absorption • Does not contain sucrose, fructose or artificial sweeteners • Naturally sweetened with the herb stevia, which will not affect insulin levels
Helps Support/Is Good With
• Nutritional support for vegetarians/vegans
• Lipid management • Type II diabetic control
• Blood sugar balance
• Detoxification support • Weight training/muscle maintenance • Athletes/bodybuilders who are sensitive to whey
• Protein malnutrition • Cachexia • Anorexia • Sarcopenia