Hi :) You've been learning about the micronutrients that boost your collagen and work on your skin from the inside.
We've nailed the outside with our line of creams and serums and when you start to repair from the inside, you'll see a transformation in your skin and you'll even be surprised at how good you look.
This recipe is a Go To favorite. If you don't know what Bok Choy is, skip i! Add a different vegetable that you are comfortable with and do this with everything.
My recipes work because they are always under 10 ingredients, easy prep, and they ALWAYS taste amazing.
This one is heavy on the omega 3's. Get wild salmon if you can. Just making this makes you feel motivated and clean and makes you feel like you're doing something great for yourself. And it's that GOOD.
Ginger Salmon With Bok Choy And Spinach
8 ingredients, 4 servings
• 1 T of Olive or Coconut Oil
• 1 LB of Salmon Fillet (skinless), sliced into 4 equal peices
• 2 cloves of chopped garlic
• 4 scallions, thinly sliced
• 1 tablespoon (1/2 a finger) of chopped fresh ginger
• 1 lb of fresh spinach leaves
• 1 lb of baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
• 2 halves of freshly squeezed lime
• Sea Salt
1. Heat 1/2 of T of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season the Salmon with salt and cook, approximately 4-5 minutes per side
3. In a separate skillet, place the other 1/2 T of oil and 1 teaspoon of water over medium high heat.
4. Add scalions, garlic, ginger and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
5. Add spinach, bok choy, 1/4 C of water and be sure to stir continuously for 4 - 6 minutes or until vegetables are bright and colorful.
6. Place salmon and vegetables on plate, sqeeze lime and serve!
Optional: add 1 teaspoon of cilantro and a few shakes of red chili pepper flakes.
Our bestselling product is the Skin Beautiful MD Citrus Stem Cell Miracle:
Use code: INSIDER50 to get a full 50% discount here
People LOVE it!
"Love, Love Loving the Citrus Stem! As always, Liz"